Director General's speech
In the name of of Allah the Merciful
My dear sons
These schools of modern systems are witnessing their joy with their tenth generation. They have completed a contract of the best of their jewels, which they offer to our dear Jordan, the place of hope, and the source of glory by His wise leadership, His Majesty King Abdullah II.
We did not make any effort to provide opportunities for communication to our students, to collect diverse cultures, to enrich your expertise and broaden your horizons. And to enable you to follow modernity, renewal and development, to be the stars of the systems, and its shining gift in the sky of this beloved homeland.
We were and continue to respect the achievement of our students, and look with appreciation for the efforts of parents ... to understand who chewed Murar patience long, tasted Hlaute you now, and who ran Brabham hope and prayers and Apthala, and pursuant to a long hard, to see your joy, and you became Besbarham and Bbzlhm their lives, You will live young and alive, and hope and tenderness, and you will come to the grave of the eyes of your fathers and mothers, and the hope of the homeland.
May Odkm systems schools, for you will be role models and ideals, and Khbertm with her life and experiences of pot Alomkm, formed in Jaddankm values, included with them being with superstars in the forehead of this Trafalgar home, Nujoma was a beautiful dream charming, and made a reality bright promising, stressing the Dhuakm and your teachers that God does not waste the reward Of the best work. This is our hope for you, to hear about each of you after years, what moisturizes the hearing, and lightens the weight of life, and joyfully wipe away what the events of time have done.
We are sure, that this nation Sisaho you, and Saamr Battaikm, have learned like us, how Tsknnouna in beads eyes, and endocarditis your hearts, and how Tnglpon on the difficulties of your life, in order to uphold the banner, and how Tschron skills and Amkanatkm to build and consolidate its prestige.
Always remember, not Almighty individual without a homeland, and pride above the pride in it, so be the best thing spared him the reasons for high and would Hmokh its history, and be tender volcano, which does not grow on grass crater frequency.
|First grade||1700||Local Program|
|Second grade||1700||Local Program|
|Third grade||1700||Local Program|
|fourth grade||1800||Local Program|
|fifth grade||1900||Local Program|
|Sixth grade||2000||Local Program|
|Seventh grade||2050||Local Program|
|Eighth grade||2200||Local Program|
|Ninth grade||2400||Local Program|
|Tenth grade||2600||Local Program|
|First secondary||2800||Local Program|
|Second secondary||3200||Local Program|
|Second secondary||3200||Local Program|
|Region||One way||Price||Two way||Price|
|Tlaa Al Ali - Dhahiat Al Rasheed||One way||375||Two way||500|
|Khalda - Jubaiha - Shmeisani - Sports City - Sweifieh - Deir Ghbar Abdoun - Umm Uthaina - Um Al Summaq - Dhahiat Al Hussein - Mecca Street - Rabieh - Jabal Amman Rotor (4-7) Firas roundabout - Arjan||One way||415||Two way||550|
|Kursi - Jandawil - Bayader until the signal industry - the suburb of Prince Hassan - Northern Hashmi up to the Plaza Mall - Istiqlal Street up to the bridge Hashmi - Shafa Badran to the roundabout Kasiya - Abu Nseir housing up to roundabout roundabout - Sweileh until the roundabout Kamaliyya - Tabarbour to the housing army - Jordan Street (Zaytouna neighborhood and the suburb of Carmel).||One way||445||Two way||590|
|Al-Jabal Al-Akhdar - Al-Yarmeh - Al-Jasmine Suburb - Marj Al-Hamam to Al-Dallah Roundabout - Abu Al-Sous - Umm Al-Summaq South||One way||465||Two way||620|
|Marj Al-Hamam to Al-Salam Housing - Naour behind Al Salam Gas Station - Al Juwaidah to Financial and Agricultural Housing - Al Bnayat - Mqablain - Al Zuhour - Al Haj Hasan suburb - Marka Al Shamalia up to Airport Roundabout - Jabal Al Taj (Main Street) - Qweismeh (Iron Mountain) - South Marka up to the Racing Club.||One way||495||Two way||660|
Welcome to Modern Systems Schools
The goal of education is to enable the human being to reach the best of his abilities so as to be a good citizen, balanced, conscious and aware of what surrounds him, belonging to his homeland, self-interest and society, and a believer in cooperation, justice, tolerance and respect for the other opinion. Psychological and physical aspects of his personality and his education on the principles of the true religion and teaching him how to learn and raise it on the ideals of the nation and its values, and scientific and objective thinking, and follow the knowledge and science itself, and develop itself throughout his life, Knowledge, in order to achieve the same and serve the community.
To achieve our vision, we enable students to:
· The right to scientific knowledge and classroom interaction and bilateral dialogue based on the theories of multiple emotional intelligence.
· Providing a library, technical and vocational workshops, scientific laboratories and data show halls equipped with the latest scientific equipment and technologies.
· Providing the school with computer labs as an essential tool for learning and effective communication between the school and parents through the electronic network.
· Preparation of special programs for gifted people through enrichment materials for the development of thinking skills and programs for people with learning difficulties through the Learning Resources Room. The school pays particular attention to non-Arabic speakers.
• Taking into consideration individual differences among students through the system of groups and additional quotas needed to enhance student self confidence and abilities.
The mission of our school is to raise and prepare young children and young people in the framework of the Jordanian Ministry of Education curricula to be:
* Citizens belonging to their Jordanian Arab community and integrated with the global community, are able to meet the challenges arising from current and future changes and adapt to various developments.
* Citizens who cherish their history, identity, cultural heritage, religion, the values of their nation, their authentic ideals and their belonging to their Arab and Islamic nation, recognize the importance of their solidarity in an open and multicultural world society.
* Citizens are responsible for balancing the individual needs and needs of their community, and seek to exploit their potential for a better life for themselves and their community.
* Citizens who are able to rise and develop are committed to self-discipline, and are able to adopt positive attitudes and skills, primarily how they think and how they learn throughout life.
* Citizens with a strong ethical and professional orientation in communication skills, constructive critical thinking, problem solving and creative thinking. Able to adapt do not hesitate to take the lead.
* Citizens with science, technology and humanities, maintaining the health of the mind, body and spirit, aware of the importance of their solidarity in a global multicultural society, keen to maintain the cleanliness and beauty of the environment and to maintain the delicate balance between man and his environment.